Tuesday, June 12, 2012

some days we go on photo adventures.


Some days we go on photo adventures. Today was one of those days. Albeit a short adventure, Kylie felt like dressing up and I felt like I needed a creative outlet. It has been quite a while since I've taken my camera out for fun. The most action it has seen lately has been at weddings where I have been acting as a backup photographer for my best friend's photography business. (Ashley Otte Photography - she is amazing.) Today was the perfect day to break out of my rut.

As I have mentioned before, I love Omaha for its little treasures. Tucked away in the beautiful Field Club neighborhood, you'll find one of my favorites.The following photos were taken at Gerald R. Ford's birthplace


Maybe this means I will also break out of my blogging rut. I make no promises. 

Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment