Wednesday, February 29, 2012

etsy love.

If you aren't familiar with the world of Etsy by now, I recommend you get acquainted.  I have more and more people suggesting I set up my own site for jewelry and things.  I admire the ladies and gentlemen who keep up with the demand, but I'm afraid I'll slack off.  I guess I could at least give it a shot?  Not now, but soon.

Here are some of my latest Etsy favorites.  Some are jewelry ideas I plan on recreating & others are items I would like to own (but I'm resisting the purchases.)

I'm not actually sure what I would use this backpack for, considering I don't tote books around all day... but it's adorable.
light navy and beige backpack by BagyBag
I love these embroidered poppies by Sidereal 
I feel these prints would serve as a tribute to my family's involvement in the deer population moderation of SW Iowa. by AldariArt
this typewriter?  gorgeous.  theButterDish
I don't think I could choose just one color. Vases by dahlhaus
love this by  LaurenHauptJewelry
 I was walking through Lowe's the other day and actually picked up a few items (from plumbing and electrical) that I could use for this necklace.  Multi-purpose, for sure.  by Stavri 
I'm currently on the last hours of my four-day weekend.  The twelve-hour shifts at my adult job allow for three or four days off each week.  If you are ever offered this type of schedule, TAKE IT.  Trust me.  Yes, the shifts are long but the off days are well worth the adjustment period.  (Plus, those overtime hours on each paycheck are a nice addition.) 

Aside from viewing hundreds of Etsy pages, I have done nothing worth writing about this week.  So... maybe next time.  Back to lounging. 


No comments:

Post a Comment