Wednesday, February 15, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things...

Before Pinterest came along, my internet perusing involved a favorites folder that contained hundreds of DIY and fashion blogs.  I quickly found a few favorites that I return to almost daily. 

Here are a few of those that I love so much:

Bleubird Vintage - Could this little family be any cuter?  I don't think it's possible. 
Kendi Everyday - oh, Kendi.  I love this woman and I have copied a large majority of my outfits around stylish ideas posted on her blog.  She may or may not be my hero. 
The Doe or the Deer - She has recently stopped blogging, but I hope she returns.  Another adorable family and a lover for vintage pretties.
Cupcakes and Cashmere - Kelly and I recently discovered C&C worked at Teen Vogue during the time Lauren Conrad was an intern. (The Hills marathons are always welcome in our house.) Not only does C&C have incredible style, but she comes up with the prettiest food recipes & DIY home-decor ideas.
Moss in the Fur - so many great ideas.  I have been wanting to make this ladder shelving and these pallet shelves for a while now.
A Beautiful Mess - I envy just about everything in Elsie's life.... from her own dress line to her boutique to her adorable home.  Oh, and she has inspired a huge portion of my own DIY decor.
Smile and Wave - A co-owner of Elsie's boutique, Red Velvet.  I am extremely envious of her home and all of its adorable aesthetics.  A couple items from her blog that I'd like to make myself:  fabric covered suitcase and record cabinet (my record player currently sits atop a very unstable side table that will likely come crashing down any day now.)
Knock-Off Decor - I love that this site showcases reinvented items that DIY'ers made themselves, instead of spending way too much cash at Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, etc.

And... I could do this all day.  I have two more folders to sift through but that must wait for another date.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i have just now found A Beautiful Mess. Might be obsessed. Love everything about Elsie.

    ReplyDelete